Thursday, January 10, 2008

Hello from the Harris'

Hello Dorman Family! I'm not sure if anyone has been able to check our family blog, so I thought I would post an update here. The other night we enjoyed a nice small massage train photographed by Jenna Boo Davis. I thought this picture of Uncle Steve was too funny and had to share. (Sorry Steve)
Here is an update on my life. I'm very pregnant, with less than 7 weeks to my due date. The docotor says my growth is right on schedule and all looks well. I have felt a few contractions, and boy, they arn't fun. However I could not be happier!

Tim is busy with the start of school. He has a heavy load this semester and will be graduating in July. He is very excited for the new addition to our family. We are actually taking a class together to learn more about infants and parenting. This last fall Tim was super busy applying to Police Departments and State Patrols in Oregon and Wastington. He's interviewed with a few who have shown great interest in him. He will this year be applying to some in Idaho and once graduated we'll decide where we want to go.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.