I'm not sure if anyone checks out or personal family blog, so I thought I would post a current picture of our bundle of joy. Athen is now 5 weeks old. Althought still pretty new he doesn't sleep as much, he likes to be awake and held. We thought that he might have had colic, but after a recent doctors appointment, he felt that he was just a fussy baby, who swollows a lot of air and has a hard time burping. So we have our hands full, especially at night! Athen definatly has a lot of Dorman in him and he has mom's blue eyes. Athought we feel his facial features come mostly from mom, his body sure is Harris with his big hands and feet.
My conference sketch . . .
-
I assured my dad that what I was drawing was conference related!
12 years ago
1 comment:
Whoever owns this blog, I would like to say that he has a great idea of choosing a topic.
Post a Comment