So I was reading the heading and it says that this blog is to "share news, stories, pictures, jokes, recipes, and much more". Well I thought I would do that and share a recipe with everyone that I really like. I like lemon squares, however they never seem to have enough of a lemon flavor to them, they seem flat and they seem hard. Well I found this recipe and really loved it. Caution: it is for lemon lovers. Hint... this is one of grandpa's favorite desserts, so if you made it for him you might win brownie points.Ü
The crust: 1 1/2 C. flour
1/4 C. white sugar
1/2 C. butter
bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes or until golden brown. (i used a half size cookie sheet and it was perfect size)
The filling: 4 eggs
6 Tbs. lemon juice
2 C. white sugar
4 Tbs. flour
1 tsp. baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1 C. coconut (optl.)
bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes
The frosting: 1 1/2 C. powder sugar
2 Tbs. butter
4 tsp. lemon juice (add one more tsp of lemon juice at a time until frosting is your desired thickness)
My conference sketch . . .
-
I assured my dad that what I was drawing was conference related!
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment