What in the world is going on? Our family blog is beginning to become so boring. We need to pick up the pace because I'm getting a little board and need some excitement.. Could someone maybe fill the family members that don't live close in on Grandpa's condition? Can we get a little more information about Matthew's wedding? I know I would love to see pictures of how Lisa and Cory's remodel is coming..Okay, well everyone think about it... But to get things rolling (even though there is a link to my blog) I'll share the happenings here...
Athen is now 7 months and crawling. When he wasn't crawling all I wanted was for him to crawl, but now, I realize I have to be careful what I wish for. But he is a strong boy and I can't hold him back. He has started teething really bad this week. He got a runny nose that is constant and the nights have gotten tough.. But we'll pull through it.
At the end of this week marks the half way mark of Tim being at the academy. YEAH!!! He has been doing very well, made a good impression with the people there and gotten great scores on test and has learned to drive VERY fast. He has also learned some dangerous moves, they don't look dangerous, but they hurt! He came home with some good bruises this weekend from practicing their defensive tactics.
I am being a mom, getting involved with our ward, doing whatever I can to pass the time. I was just called to be the activity days leader for the primary girls. I have picked up a little babysitting job for a lady in our ward a couple hours a week. I'm a major blog addict, and I can't wait for our house to be done here in five weeks.
If you want to see pictures check out our blog...
Okay.. now I want to hear about everyone else...ÜÜ
My conference sketch . . .
-
I assured my dad that what I was drawing was conference related!
12 years ago
1 comment:
I agree with H.J. Where is our famous leader, Steve with all his pictures from the family reunion! If anyone else has pictures from the family reunion would you please post them.
Post a Comment