Wednesday, October 22, 2008

boy things...

Hey Family, I just wanted to express my need... I'm looking for some stuff for Athen and I wasn't sure if any of you yourselves would or know of anyone who has boy clothes they want to get rid of or lend. I"m looking for anything from onsies to socks, shoes, shirts, winter jackets, sweaters, church clothes, and hats and gloves. Basically everything. He is 8 months old and is fitting perfect into 6-9 month clothes but is fitting into 12 month clothes as well (but I'll take bigger sizes too for later). I've got some stuff and I have shopped every where here and can't find any shoes for him and since we are buying a house, I'm running a little low on the cash flow for clothes and accesories. Other than clothes I'm also looking for books and toys. The same toys we have just don't interest him anymore.. If you hear of anything or have anything yourself and want to share. We would much appreciate it.. Thanks! Tim & Haley

No comments: