A place for all the Dormans to share news, pics, and such.
Friday, October 31, 2008
Our Newest Family Memeber!!
Tiffany had a beautiful baby boy on Thursday October 30th between 3:30 and 4:30! His name is Nolan Ryan Wilp!! He has a full head of DARK hair, little over 7lbs and 19 inches long! Mom and baby are doing great! Isn't he so cute?!
Hello BLog Land!
-
Hi friends! It's been almost a year since I last posted on our
blog...Does anyone care? Is this reaching any living soul?? Since I don't
really know whe...
Jack Hartley Wilson
-
I guess I better write his birth story on here befor I forget it... It's is
more for my memory than anything else.
My due date was march 25th and I was sche...
A Belated Update
-
Happy with his new hat. It's been quite some time since our family blog has
been updated. I've spent a great deal of time focusing on my automotive
blog...
Mountain High Motoring is Go!
-
I officially have the new replacement for Automotive Outlet up and
running! Please come visit www.mountainhighmotoring.com, subscribe to the
site and part...
2 comments:
I LOVE THE NAME!!
Congrats! He is so cute. Can't wait to meet him.
Post a Comment