Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Happy Holidays

We want to send out a Merry Christmas greeting from our house to yours! I get to thinking this time of year of the wonderful memories I have of the whole family gathering on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day at Grandma & Grandpa's house. It brings tears to my eyes just thinking of it. Steve & Cindy, Chrissy & Dale would come to town, and we were so excited to see our cousins. I remember all the noise as the grandkids would run through the house, (not sure Grandpa loved that but he put up with it) The best part was seeing what present Grandma had picked out for you that year. It sure was a surprise, especially for Elise and me. I remember a couple years ago, Austin or Garrett got this jacket that Grandma had picked out, and it was a nice jacket we were all atonished by the job well done. I remember when we would have a visitor that Grandma would somehow come up with a gift for them so they wouldn't feel left out. I really miss those times and I really miss her. Please remember her and her love for the savior this season as we celebrate his birth. We love you all and wish you a Merry Christmas!

No comments: