
Hey guys....it seems like we see lots of our Idaho folks so here is a look at some of us up in the Northwest...enjoy

Here is the fearless leader of our clan doing what he does best.....making lemonade for on our dinners

and then here we are, at least some of us

so, who really is at grandpa's...can you tell from some of the shoes

We had a fabulous Thanksgiving dinner at Lisa and Cory's...Roger, Myself, George, Linda, Grandpa and Michelle

Our little Kayla being the center of attention...she is so darling, she deserves it

Our group may be a bit small, but we love each and eveyone!

Linda and George threw a spectacular birthday party for a few of the family

A close up of our Kayla and her daddy

Sorry a few of these are the wrong direction...I'm still learning...could this be Eve in the garden of Eden? No, but it is our beautiful Chrissy

Parade time!!!

Roger loves toys!!! Thanks Lisa

What a fun place to party and George and Linda know how to do it up right

Kayla learning how to ride the scooter? Who is teaching her.....

Halloweeeeeeeeeee fun at the farm

Fair and bubbles and grandchildren...I was in heaven

Jack-Jack need to see better and Grandpa was there to do the job...

Easter with the real Easter Bunny??

We spent a few minutes, oh I mean hours at the pet store..this dog was adorable with
Athen

Shrine's hospital with our Sam...this was St. Patrick's day and he will always be one of our lucky charms......

Kayla has the softest hair you have ever felt and every time I see a picture of her I can feel it all over again.....
No comments:
Post a Comment