Hello all,
I am hearing some reports that people want to post on the blog, but are not having any success. I know we all want to see Honduras pictures fromt the Browns and Russia pictures from Elder Pickering, and don't forget Elder's Dorman in the Ukraine and Russia too, as well as pictures of cute Kayla and Jackson.
Please remember that in 0rder to post you most first log in at www.blogger.com or www.blogspot.com. You may need to send the blogger folks a message if you have forgotten your username (e-mail account and password). Once you log in, and go to the blog, you will be able to make a new post, by clicking on the new post link at the top right of the page.
Happ blogging.
My conference sketch . . .
-
I assured my dad that what I was drawing was conference related!
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment