Sunday, June 22, 2008

Ryan Hosts Steve in NYC





I recently visited NYC for work where he met with alumni and others.  Ryan was my host for two days and he showed me some great places to eat, some wonderful city sites, and we walked (over 2 days) from Central Park to Greenwich Village and back to his work on 42nd St., -- Thats over 100 blocks.  I was actually really great, and the best part, I saw lots of New York City, and we only went into one store -- The Apple Store.  

I had a great time and Ryan is a great host.  He works right in midtown Manhattan, just one block from  Grand Central Station, The New York Public Library, and Bryant Park.   His apartment in New Jersey was very nice as well.

Here are some pics.  First is me with Ryan in Times Square.  The second is the view from the end of Ryan's street of the city (just a couple of blocks from his apartment), the third is a picture of Ryan with the BYU Idaho group of Alumni Ambassadors ands students.  And finally, a picture of Ryan's Apartment.  His is on the top right.

Thanks Ryan for being a great host!

1 comment:

ryan dorman said...

No problem Steve! Though, I would have to say, Steve was more of a host to me than I was to him. Living so close to the city and working there everyday I seem to have neglected the many opportunities to get out and enjoy my surroundings. So Steve thanks for showing me the city and helping me acknowledge my environs! I am excited to have Brad-dad and Mom come this week to show me even more of the city.